Re: Having trouble logging to EQF #announcement

I have checked the grid squares in both aclot and wsjt-x. Still not getting logged into aclog. Before this happen aclog would show the station info in the logging field . Now it does not.

Any idea?

On 5/20/2022 6:33 PM, Archibald Delfish via groups.io wrote:
If you don't have the same grid square set in WSJT-X and N3FJP, you will get a warning that call not logged.

I run N3FJP, WSJT-X and JTAlert and I start them up in that order.

If you switching between N3FJP logs or starting new logs, you have to close down and restart WSJT after N3FJP starts up, make sure the same gridsquare is set in  N3FJP and WSJT.

On May 20, 2022, at 5:50 PM, David Tucker <nu4ndave@...> wrote:

Still can't log any qso's to ACLOG even after I set all the parameters in ACLOG and WSJT-x.
--

73's Dave NU4N

--
NU4N Dave 73's