Re: QSL S and R

JoAnn Donaldson

If you do LOTW have you had ACLog do an download? Just go to elogs/lotw. then under download click "ALL DATA". This will do an complete download of your LOTW file. It will then compare that file to your database. Everyone that has been confirmed will show in blue. Those that you have uploaded but not confirmed will be in Green.
Then setup a schedule where once a month you do a download for the preceding month. Twice a year do an download for the year. Once a year do a "All DATA" to catch those confirmations that are older than a year.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Friday, May 20, 2022, 10:58:15 AM CDT, Jeff Freedman <k7jfjeff@...> wrote:

Thanks, Scott. I have no (apparent) problem with the send side. Log shows I haven't received only a couple of QSLs since the beginning of the year.
--
Jeff Freedman, K7JF
Gig Harbor, Washington