I upload to LoTW at the end of the session. Then...
At the end of the day I download any confirmed or accepted LoTW files back into ACLog to update the ACLog entries. Then.....
I import the LoTW updates into my QRZ log directly from LoTW with a couple of easy key strokes. Then...
Each night when I close my ACLog it automatically saves the ACLog mdb file to my DropBox account.
Occasionally I will upload my log to eQSL for any folks that prefer that logging technique.

The mdb file in my DropBox account is my primary backup file stored offsite. If a disaster happens (i.e. Fire, theft, tornado or computer failure etc.) I can easily get my ACLog file back in the original file format that ACLog understands.

73
Bob - W8RES

On 2022-05-19 15:26, JoAnn Donaldson via groups.io wrote:
I not only log in ACLog but also LOTW, eqSL, and QRZ.COM. If for some reason, the HD crashes, I can get a copy off one of these sites to repopulate the New ACLog.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Thursday, May 19, 2022, 10:24:01 AM CDT, Russ Johnson <radiok3pi@...> wrote:

Oh yeah definitely

Too much work for that!

I keep a printed copy of contest logs as a back up

On May 19, 2022, at 11:19 AM, Pat Whelton <pwhelton@...> wrote:

Hey Russ.  I’m like you a belt and suspenders guy.  I log to ACLog and to paper logs.  The only thing I do not log to the paper log is contests.  I just place a note in the paper log to look in ACLog for the contest contacts and import the logs.  Old school I guess.

Regards,

Pat – KZ5J