Re: Armed Forces QSL

Christopher Scibelli

On Wed, May 18, 2022 at 09:12 AM, Wes Stewart wrote:
The only problem has been that when I upload my log to Clublog, it protests the calls.

That will happen with any logging system setup for amateur radio.  The MARS calls use a different format.

I have some old ARRL logbooks that I used before the advent of computer logs.  I still have a few blank books.  I simply use one of those books for anything out of the ordinary.  I used it for this year's AFD QSOs.  I use it for Shortwave stations I find interesting, etc., etc.

I'm glad I bought a bunch of those books when I placed my last order, but I'm always a bit surprised by the number of hams who still write down their QSOs.  I'd have thought most everybody would be using logging programs by now, but that's not the case.

Chris  NU1O