From: Mike - W4HRL via groups.io <w4hrl@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Tue, May 17, 2022 12:17 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Armed Forces QSL

Hello Chris -

I did not participate in this year's contest, but as I understand it, the message is the AFD message that was broadcast as part of the contest. They are asking you to fill in what YOU received so it can be checked for accuracy. Like an exchange at Field Day or other contest.

W4HRL
Mike in Poquoson VA