Armed Forces QSL

Christopher Scibelli

This is slightly off-topic but I know several of you participated in Armed Forces Day crossband.  I worked six or seven stations and I am currently filling out the form so I can receive all those QSLs by providing my information online.

I'm running into one problem. The next to last question is as follows:

Enter the text of AFD Test Message to confirm receipt:
cut and paste the actual message text received below.  Do not include any other remarks in this field.
Your answer

I do not see anything below regarding the test message.  Below that question is just a question asking if I have any comments, thoughts, or ideas, and then the page ends.

Where can I find the test message they are asking me to cut and paste?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

73,

Chris  NU1O