From: Glenn AE0Q <ae0q@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sun, May 1, 2022 10:05 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Weekly MST CW contest? Exchange Name and Ser Nr

Is there a contest logging module that would work for the new weekly MST CW contests?

The exchange is NAME and then SERIAL NR.

Contest announcement and rules are below.
Glenn AE0Q
--
ex GM5BKC NSGA Edzell 1974-78
ex ZB2WZ NSGA Rota 1974

Here are the details:

MST Rules

 Times: Every Monday: 1300-1400Z and 1900-2000Z  STARTING MAY 2
Every Tuesday:  0300-0400Z
Code Speed: Please keep speeds at 20-25wpm and be willing to reduce your speed on request.
Power Levels: QRP (5W or less), LP (6W-100W), HP (Over 100W- maximum allowed for your station)
Frequencies: in KHZ. ICWC is following the bands plans of IARU.
160m: 1812-1828
80m: 3528-3550
40m: **See below for QRP frequency
7025-7040 in IARU region 1 (Europe, Africa, ME, North Asia)
7028-7050 in IARU region 2 (The Americas)
7015-7029 in IARU region 3 (S. Asia, E. Asia, Pacific)
20m: 14028-14050
15m: 21028-21050
10m: 28028-28050
**All IARU regions respect the QRP frequency of 7030 +/- 0.5khz where any running station (calling CQ) should be at 5 watts maximum
Exchange: Name and QSO serial number
Scoring: To be submitted to 3830scores.com website without logs. Keep logs available in your station.
The final score can be calculated by counting 1 point per QSO (work a station once per band only) and multiplying total points by the number of unique callsigns worked. Example:
If you had 75 QSOs on all bands with 40 unique call signs, your score is 75 x 40 = 3000.