Re: ACLog ver 7.0.4 update

Dan Morris

OK, well, hopefully this is something just temporary and they get their server issue fixed. Thanks Jeff

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On Mar 19, 2022, at 10:49 AM, Jeff Steinkamp <n7yg@...> wrote:

This is a QRZ lookup issue.  I'm having the same issue with the Quick lookup in PSKExpress.  It is a comm issue between the program and the QRZ server.

Dan Morris wrote on 3/19/2022 07:43:
Was wondering if anyone has had the problem of ACLog populating when enter a call sign and then clicking on the Tab key?

I just updated to ACLog last nigh and was trying to use it this morning and every time I enter a call and press the tab key there is a delay in the fields populating. Sometimes up to about 20-30 seconds!!!

Dan Morris  KZ3T
dbmorris315@...

I live to live for Him!

--