From: Kevin k5vp
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2022 2:17 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] FREE LIFETIME or UPGRADE FEE? #announcement

https://www.n3fjp.com/aclog.html

Best regards,

Kevin Potter
k5vp

On Tue, Mar 1, 2022 at 11:43 AM Phil, WF3W <WF3W@...> wrote:
HNY to the clan-of-Hams!

I regret, once again, requiring further expiation about ACL upgrade 7.0.4, and take further cause to beg forgiveness for my ignorance, imbecility and denseness - however remote they may be.

Aside from being unable to find a link to DOWNLOAD 7.0.4, on your website, I cannot ascertain if I can upgrade to, only, 7.0.4. Kindly keeping in mind the promise of FREE life-time upgrades, pray, apprise me, please, of what I can download FREE, and for which upgrades I must forward, further, remuneration.

As always, I must thank-you for your extra time & guidance.

I remaiun, your most obedient servant,

Phil, WF3W