Re: Rig Frequency adjust for transverter

Lawrence (VA3IQ)

Scott,

Some observations (and perhaps future enhancements):

1) I use my 706 as an exciter for my transverters (IF is 10m) and for 6m/2m/70cm during the same contest.  Would it be possible to select the band that the transverter offset gets added, rather than all?
2) Also I change frequencies on the 706 by typing the new freq in the call window.  Would it be possible to enter the transverter output frequency, and then have CAT control change the transmitter freq  less the transverter offset?

I know how busy you are, so if you put these in your list of things to do that would be great!

Thanks for the great support and products.

73 de VA3IQ

Lawrence