Re: Rig Frequency adjust for transverter

Lawrence (VA3IQ)

Hi all,

Bringing this request back to the top and adding my vote for for transverter offset.  I am working on building a VHF rover station -- being able to program in the transverter offset would be fantastic.

I am looking at adding 222 MHz and 902 MHz transverters so that I can cover 5 bands while roving.

On less thing to remember to do.  I am trying to eliminate as many "senior" moments as I can when roving.  The other logging programs are too complicated for my style when roving (KISS).  Scott's user interface is pretty much no fault.

Thanks for considering it Scott!

73 de VA3IQ

Lawrence