Re: ACL Performance

Dan Morris

John - I don’t believe you have to List ‘All’ to find what you might be looking for. If you have your list set to say 50 or 100 you can still search for any record/QSO in all your thousands of records just by putting in the callsign and tabbing and it will bring up all the QSO’s of that call you have had, not just in the list you have set. Or you can do a Find and look for a record or call. You can also find by date or dates from-to - So, there is a lot you can do to find your records without having to set your List to ‘All'

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On Jan 11, 2022, at 12:19 PM, John N0TA <reillyjf@...> wrote:

It seems to me that setting the List <= 50 will result in more times I will need to do a List ALL. You get into situations where you discover a duplicate or incorrect QSO entry, and need to first, find it, and second, fix it. At the moment, ACL is unable to list all of my QSO's -- I get an "out of Memory" error.