Hi Chris,

After you get back from the orthopedic docs you might want edit the Cabrillo -- fairly simple with Notepad -- and send it in to the contest sponsor with a note about your foot.  I did this when sending in a VHF log in 2015 after I had a (thankfully mild) heart attack on the Sunday of the contest.  The sponsors accepted it, even though late.

Larry / W1DYJ

On 12/15/2021 15:03, Christopher Scibelli via groups.io wrote:
Sorry, Larry, I haven't read my messages since Monday.

The cause of my problem was using the DX version of the 10-meter program.  I figured that out on Monday.  I entered about 20 QSOs into the correct log but each had to be entered manually.  The date had to be edited for each QSO and I'd have to constantly switch between programs to get the time, state, and any serial numbers I received from DX stations.  I'm having a problem with my cast eating into my foot so I have to go back to the Orthopedic docs and have somebody put on a new cast.  I'm not going to manually type in another 150 QSOs so this year I won't submit my log.  It's no big deal and my sincere thanks to all who offered assistance.

73,

Chris  NU1O

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Banks via groups.io <larryb.w1dyj@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Mon, Dec 13, 2021 2:39 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Can't upload 10 meter log to server. Error

Hi Chris,

Did you use the US or DX version of the program.  The DX version uses serial numbers.

Larry / W1DYJ

On 12/13/2021 14:30, Christopher Scibelli via groups.io wrote:
OK, Kevin.  Yes, I did use the 10 meter contest program created by N3FJP.  I do not recall filling in the setup page as you did.

Is there a way I can redo that and then upload my QSOs to the program again so I need not enter each and every QSO?

73,

Chris