From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Gabriele Battaglia via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2021 1:46 AM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] #OT ICAL format.

Sorry, this is a bit o topic but the URL follow may interest somebody hi.

There is this Google Calendar here: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=9o3or51jjdsantmsqoadmm949k%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Etc/GMT

that reports the contest.

I would like to subscribe the calendar to have it among my calendars and see it within the Google calendar application which is way better than the webpage.

To do so I need an URL in iCal format. Do you maybe know how can I get it?

Thanks and best 73.

Gabe, IZ4APU.

--
Sent from TB on Windows 10, Genus Bononiae's computer.