Using Rig Interface and CW Form Simultaneously #aclog

Bob740

When ACLog 5.6 was released, there was the following comment from Scott:

"I am particularly excited about this release. One of the new features - the ability to check entity confirmation status in your main log while contesting - is something I've dreamt about for a long time! I'm also very excited about the ability to use rig interface and send CW from multiple programs simultaneously!"

Does this mean I can use the rig interface and CW form in ACLog at the same time? They both try to use the same com port so I'm thinking Scott's comment meant something else.

If Rig Interface and CW Form cannot be used simultaneously in ACLog, would a program that creates virtual com ports be the solution?

Thanks,
Bob Leavitt
KEØSDV