From: Alek Petkovic <vk6apk@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Mon, Dec 13, 2021 5:42 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Can't upload 10 meter log to server. Error

Simple. You used the DX version of the loggger instead of the US one.
In the DX version, it lists your "sent" report as 59 + serial numbers.
In the US version, it lists your "sent" report as 59 + the two letter code for your state.
You are in the US, so you need to use and submit the correct version.
I don't know but maybe if you open the US version, you will be able to import your log into it and it will correctly list your sent report for each QSO with the proper MA instead of sequential numbers.
73, Alek, VK6APK.

On 14/12/2021 2:14 am, Christopher Scibelli via groups.io wrote:
I've been in the ARRL 10 meter contest for decades using AC Log.  I've never had this problem submitting my log. Last night I finished the contest and completed a Cabrillo file.  Today I uploaded it to the website given on WA7BNM's contest website.  After uploading I got an error that EVERY single QSO I uploaded was an error.

I think this has to do with the way Massachusetts is broken up on the ARRL's contest upload page.  I am in Western Mass. but during the contest, we don't differentiate between Western and Eastern Mass.  We just give our report as 59 or 599 MA.  Not 59 Western MA or Eastern MA.  At least that's how every station I worked in Massachusetts replied to me when I worked stations in my home state. However, when I upload my Cabrillo file to the ARRL's 10-meter page it is asking me whether I am in Eastern or Western Mass. I enter Western Mass. because that is where I'm located, and I think that's what's causing the error but I have no choice but to enter Western Mass.

However, upon submittal, I am receiving an error for every single QSO.  Here is a copy of my basic info and the first few QSOs that came back from the ARRL's 10-meter upload page.

Contest: ARRL-10 [contest rules]
Call Sign: NU1O
Category: Single Operator Unlimited, Mixed Mode, High Power
Operator: SINGLE-OP Created from Number of operators question (Answer: Only one)
Assisted: ASSISTED Created from Spotting assistance question (Answer: Yes)
Mode: MIXED
Power: HIGH Created from Highest power question (Answer: More than 150W)
Band: 10M
Transmitter: ONE
Station: FIXED
Location: WMA
Station Grid: FN32rb
E-mail: nu1oscar@...
QSOs in Log: 161
ERROR-->Following QSO errors were found:
  • Sent qth (001) for 161 of 161 QSOs doesn't match qth associated with location (WMA) selected on this web form.
  • QSO: 28000 PH 2021-12-11 0044 NU1O 59 001 KC1XX 59 NH
    sent exchange qth (001) not valid
  • QSO: 28000 PH 2021-12-11 0046 NU1O 59 002 W1TJL 59 CT
    sent exchange qth (002) not valid
  • QSO: 28000 PH 2021-12-11 0047 NU1O 59 003 W1TRK 59 MA
    sent exchange qth (003) not valid
  • QSO: 28000 PH 2021-12-11 0048 NU1O 59 004 N1LZF 59 MA
    sent exchange qth (004) not valid

What the hell am I doing wrong?  I am sitting here with a broken ankle,  I am in a lot of pain and my patience is at an all-time low.  I usually can solve most problems on my own but in the condition,  I am currently in, I'm just not my normal self.  Can anybody offer help?

Thanks,

Chris  NU1O