Re: LOTW

Dan Morris

Delete the ones you don’t want from your aclog and when you download from LoTW, only choose “all since” and go with the date. This way, those ones you don’t will not come back on you from LoTW.

Dan Morris KZ3T
dbmorris315@...

On Oct 27, 2021, at 9:20 PM, Dennis Wage <dwage@...> wrote:

Well that sucks. Being OCD like I am, now my log is not accurate. I have 10 more contacts than I want in there.
--
Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)
2020 Grammy winner for Best Tradition Blues.

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031
(615) 310-4242

On Wed, Oct 27, 2021 at 7:56 PM Dennis Younker NE6I <NE6I@...> wrote:

Hi Dennis, to my knowledge, there is no way to remove a QSO from LOTW, so each time you download those erroneous 40 meter contacts from LOTW, they will show up in your log. I would suggest deleting them from the log and refraining from downloading ALL from LOTW. Only download since the last download. Others may have a better solution.

--Dennis NE6I