Re: ACLog, WSJTx, and Gridtracker #wsjtx

Christopher Davis

Hi Ross,

Thank you for your e-mail.  At first glance, your settings seem perfectly valid.  Something quick to try is adding your ethernet interface to the list of "Outgoing interfaces" in the WSJT-X Reporting Configuration screen.  In theory, loopback should be sufficient, but I've needed to add the additional ethernet interface on one of my systems even when communicating locally.  (Adjusting this will send the traffic to systems listening for this address on the local network as well)

image.png
Please note that WSJT-X needs to be actively decoding stations in order for messages to be passed and received from GridTracker and AC Log.  If decoding is not possible as part of configuration, typing any character inside of the DX Call textbox will trigger a message event.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Chris
KB3KCN

On Fri, Jul 2, 2021 at 5:27 PM <rossograph@...> wrote:
Scott:
I followed your guide and really messed things up. I now can't get anything to work. Tried to go back, but to no avail. So, what settings am I getting wrong?
Ross
N8GMY