(615) 310-4242
https://www.grammy.com/grammys/artists/dennis-wage/252054
http://overdubs.net

On Fri, Jul 2, 2021 at 2:15 AM Mike Dwyer <mdwyer@...> wrote:

Hello Dennis,

When you get an eQSL from from that person if you click the red X (reject) there will show a facility to also reject all QSLs from that call. It's as simple as that.

73 Mike ZL2MM

On 2021-07-02 4:58 PM, Dennis Wage wrote:
EQSL is getting on my last nerve.

This non ham, I1-21171, keeps logging me on eqsl and LOTW rejects that callsign. I do not want these errors in my log. I DO NOT want this guy logging me anymore. It's a daily fight to get eqsl to remove that entry from my log.

Short of just not using EQSL anymore what can I do?
73
DW
--
Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)