Re: EQSL

Dan Morris

The responses are both correct. If you are in eQSL then use the RED X. Upload as normal from ACLog but when downloading eQSL from ACLog you will get a notice that one or more of the downloads are NOT in your log. I do not let eQSL enter them in my log. After the download I normally look at the entry and jot it down. If it was a digital contact, I will check my digital log and make sure that it is in there. There have been times when my PSK Express has not auto-logged to ACLog but not very often. It is pretty reliable.

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On Jul 2, 2021, at 12:58 AM, Dennis Wage <dwage@...> wrote:

EQSL is getting on my last nerve.

This non ham, I1-21171, keeps logging me on eqsl and LOTW rejects that callsign. I do not want these errors in my log. I DO NOT want this guy logging me anymore. It's a daily fight to get eqsl to remove that entry from my log.

Short of just not using EQSL anymore what can I do?
73
DW
--
Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)