Re: ACLog, WSJTx, and Gridtracker #wsjtx

Scott Davis

Hi Scott,

Thanks for your e-mail.  You can have multiple programs connected to WSJT-X simultaneously to take advantage of the features of each, but you will need to use the multicast option.

One of the things that seems to trip folks up most often when configuring multicasting is that there is a limited range of multicast IPs that you can use.  You must choose in a range of 224.0.0.1 and 239.255.255.255.  Details on setting up multicasting with WSJT-X and our software are here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/help/wsjt-x-integration-with-n3fjp-software.html