Re: New frontiers

Rick

LoTW has to adapt N3FJP County tagging.  MARAC Logger has to be able to import N3FJP QSO data and use it to calculate their books.  They are close.
The thing is that this software writing tasks are difficult.  Most of us mortals don’t understand writing code and how data flow works.  We just play radio.  

County Hunting is fun because of the RoadRunners.  The CQ USA CA needs to shed the card requirements. 
POTA is fun because of the QRP folks and travelers.  Don’t forget the Grid Hunters. 
It is getting popular because it is a key QSO identifier in FT8 ad FT4.
We need some sort of Ft8-Ft4 award.  WSJT-X is not your father’s digital mode any more. 

For me the the idea is to play radio and count my bragging chips. 
I can’t imagine the way I play radio without N3FJP. 
Rick K5TIA 

Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2021 3:06 PM
To: n3fjpsoftwareusers@groups.io
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] 13 Colonies: 6 & 2 Meters Added to Template

Hi All,

The request hasn't shown up here on the Users group to add 6 meters and 2 meters to the 13 Colonies form yet, but given all the e-mail requests I have been receiving direct, it was just a matter of time.  Fortunately, I built a dynamic template to make that easy.

To update your 13 Colonies form to display 6 meters and 2 meters, please go ahead and close the 13 Colonies Form.  Then, from AC Log's menu options click File > Download Country Files from AD1C.  This will also update your 13 Colonies template.  Then go ahead and open the 13 Colonies form.

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.