From: Scott Davis via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2021 3:06 PM
To: n3fjpsoftwareusers@groups.io
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] 13 Colonies: 6 & 2 Meters Added to Template

Hi All,

The request hasn't shown up here on the Users group to add 6 meters and 2 meters to the 13 Colonies form yet, but given all the e-mail requests I have been receiving direct, it was just a matter of time.  Fortunately, I built a dynamic template to make that easy.

To update your 13 Colonies form to display 6 meters and 2 meters, please go ahead and close the 13 Colonies Form.  Then, from AC Log's menu options click File > Download Country Files from AD1C.  This will also update your 13 Colonies template.  Then go ahead and open the 13 Colonies form.