From: Jim Edmondson via groups.io <n5jge@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Tue, Jun 15, 2021 3:38 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] jtdx / GridTracker Logging

When I use the above programs for FT8 and log the contact from jtdx into ACLog, the data pulled from QRZ by ACLog is often incomplete.  I can have several contacts in a row fill in the complete name and 6-digit grid then several that only retrieve the first name and 4-digit grid.  Sometimes random fields are not filled like county, state or country.  Is there a setting that I need to tweak in ACLog, jtdx or GridTracker?

Thanks for a great program and any help with this question.

73,
N5JGE - Jim