From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> on behalf of Paul Zuiker via groups.io <paulzuiker@...>
Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2021 10:28 AM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] POTA IMPORT QUESTION

Yesterday I did my first POTA activation. I used HAMRS on my Apple Mini to log my contacts and did not have any cell or internet connection.
ACLog is my main log for all my contacts. When I am home the program gets QRZ information for contacts.
Is there a way to get the QRZ info for these contacts which I just imported into my main ACLog file? I would bring in their locations if possible.
Thank you.