Re: ACLog not receiving WSJT-X data on the first comtact

Scott Davis

Hi Del,

Thanks for the report. We've not seen this here, but will keep an eye out for it.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Thu, May 20, 2021 7:24 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] ACLog not receiving WSJT-X data on the first comtact

Scott,
This is not a big deal, but just something I have noticed and was wondering about. If ACLog and WSJT-X have been shut down and then opened I noticed that when I click on a the very first callsign WSJT-X doesn't send the callsign to ACLog, until after the QSO is complete then the callsign and the rest of the log data is sent to ACLog. But after the first QSO is logged any callsign I click on WSJT-X sends the callsign to ACLog even before the QSO is complete. I'm guessing this is more tp dp with WSJT-X than ACLog, but just wondering if you've seen this and if it is to be expected.
Thank You and best 73
Del  N8OFP 

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.