Re: Just Upgraded to 7.0 Wow.. and Question

Scott Davis

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your e-mail.  If you are just getting started with digital, AC Log 7.0 will be enough to get you going.  That said, JTAlert and / or GridTracker provide a lot of additional displays and information, so once you get settled in you may want to run those as well.  You can connect all 3 or 4 apps simultaneously, enjoying direct connect to N3FJP, N3FJP's coloring feature of WSJT, and all the benefits the other programs provide by setting up multicasting as detailed here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/help/wsjt-x-integration-with-n3fjp-software.html

Thanks so much for your kind words and encouragement on the software!