From: Mike Olbrisch <mike-2020@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Wed, May 12, 2021 10:14 am
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] #updating computers

The best source of all things SCOTT - without interrupting Scott:
https://www.n3fjp.com/help/

In particular, you’ll want this one:

The HELP section should be the first place people look for answers.  Scott (and other volunteers) have put a lot of effort into answering most questions.  I wish more people would look there first and leave Scott more time on the keyboard writing software.

FOLKS – if you are good at some aspect of the programs and see a spot where it would help, please consider WRITING a HELP FILE to guide others.  When we share what we know, everyone benefits.

Mike – KD5KC -- El Paso -- Texas.

An EXIT is really an ENTRANCE to someplace new.