Re: Slooow logging from JTAlert

Wes Stewart

I may have answered my own question, but it's too soon to tell. I don't connect to QRZ or any other outside site, but I noted this morning when I woke up my computer that there were two instances of ACL in the task bar.  I closed one of them but I haven't had time to make another QSO to test the communication.

Wes  N7WS

On Wed, May 12, 2021 at 05:37 AM, Larry Banks wrote:
Hi Wes,

I see this now and then when I have lost my connection to QRZ.  Do you have that enabled?  If so, are the “comments” the last item that is filled before the Q finishes loading?

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2021 22:37
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Slooow logging from JTAlert

I'm not a big fan of FT8 but sometimes that seems to be all there is.  I've not noted this problem before AFAIR.

When I complete a QSO and tell JTAlert to log it, it pops up a window and says, more or less, that it sent it to ACL.  Unfortunately, it's taking minutes for the QSO to populate ACL.  What is the problem?

Wes  N7WS