From: K4GM-George <k4gm@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Wed, May 5, 2021 8:57 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] 6.9.4.1 oddity

Hi Scott,

Since I upgraded to 6.9.4.1  my DX spotting looks like this  every time I open the program:

The columns are very "stiff" when I adjust and allow me to move only a slight bit instead of moving to where I want.  Worst of all the adjustments are lost when I close the program.    Is this a bug or did I inadvertently adjust something??

73, George K4GM