From: Tim Wall <tim.wall@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Wed, May 5, 2021 7:49 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Any Portion Box Associated with Possible Duplicates

Quick Question: What does the "Any Portion" check box on the "Possible Duplicates" label do? I am sure this is documented somewhere on the N3FJP.Com site, but I cannot find it. I have tried turning it on and off and entering various calls in the entry box, but I get the same results each time. Any help from the group on this would be appreciated.

Thanks Again
Tim - KJ4RDF