From: John AA6ZT <AA6ZT.JM@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sun, May 2, 2021 6:15 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] System error message after first log transfer has me stumped

Thanks Scott.
While your suggestion was not the solution, it pointed directly at the problem. I hadn't loaded the LoTW program.

It's all working well. My FT8 contacts are now loading into the best logging program available. IMHO.

Migration to a new platform is like crossing a stream full of allegators. It is likely, there is another missed application lying in wait.

All the best,

John -AA6ZT