Re: Crash? Not connecting

Larry Stowell K1ZW

I've had this occur in the past. I'm not a computer geek but what I've done is to totally
disconnect the ac to the computer, pull the plug, just not shutdown and reboot.
Leave it disconnected for a couple of minutes. This lets all the components dissipate
there charge. It's worked for me in the past. Windows sometimes just doesn't want to let go.

73 Larry K1ZW

On Sunday, April 25, 2021, 08:35:19 AM EDT, Ryan Trullinger (KC0QNB) <rt83021@...> wrote:

No windows update recently. I deleted and re created the virtual com ports, it is working now.
The rest of the story is I was running Win4Icom suite concurrently. The suite allows connection to up to 6 "virtual radios", it uses a different com port to allow the programs to run the same time.
So for now I learned something I am good to go.