From: Ryan Trullinger (KC0QNB) <rt83021@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sat, Apr 24, 2021 11:31 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Crash? Not connecting

I used ACL most of the day, no issues. Tonight however it would not connect to the com port, and when I try testing the connection I get make sure the port is not in use by another function it wasn't. I restarted my computer a couple of times and get this. I tried to test polling and the program would lock up. "not responding"
Not sure what to do next...thanks