From AC Log's menu options click Settings > API and check this check box:

Capture.JPG

If your JTDX settings are default, that is all you have to do.  Otherwise, click the Configure button, just to the right of the check box to configure.

When you log the QSO in JTDX, it will immediately log in N3FJP.

From: deni <deni@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sat, Apr 24, 2021 11:38 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] #WSJTX and JTDX Logging

Hello Everyone,
I am having a heck of a time trying to get ACL to accept log entrys from
JTDX.  Normally, I use WSJTX but wanted to try JTDX. Everything else
seems to work just fine except for the ability to add JTDX and WSJTX to
the same log file.  Is there someone who can help or provide a link to a
url that will help me get it straight.

deni
WB0TAX