Re: Possible BUG with AC Log 6.9 concerning Deleting Duplicates

Scott Davis

Hi Will,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm sorry that you have run into trouble.  There haven't been any changes to the remove duplicates function.  I just double checked here and it continues to work fine.

First, try clicking Edit > Fill Fields Determined by Call, so that more of the fields that are compared have values and then try running the function.

If that doesn't correct the problem, compare two records that you believe are duplicates for these fields:

Capture.JPG

It is very likely one or more of the above fields have different values.

Thanks so much for your kind words on the software!