Re: Possible BUG with AC Log 6.9 concerning Deleting Duplicates

K8TS

Will;

Never experienced.

Go File>Remove Duplicates.  As long as they are identical in every way, ACL with delete them.  The one case I discovered in my log was ACL, or WSJT, or JTAlert was logging one q as FT8 and also logging the other q as DIGATAL.  I was able to manually remove them.  Don’t know the cause, but it has not reoccurred. If it shows two different modes, such as I just described, will not remove the 2nd instance.  Be careful, the process can not be reversed.

Someone speak up, but there should have been no reason to reload your ACL.  The ACL retains the q’s even as you change versions. If you are also using JTAlert, remember that it is changing to .NET 5 in the last couple of days.

Dale K8TS

Sent from Mail for Windows 10