Re: ACLOG and Yaesu FT450 radio

David Cornell <davidcornell123@...>

Jim: I really appreciate your thoughtful responses.  I used Device Manager to confirm that COM 4 "was working properly" after installing the Dtech driver.   Still ACLog failed to update with frequency and mode when running. Like you I had high hopes after installing the driver.  I could try deleting the driver, and reinstalling it, but have not done so yet.

Regarding the Sabrent cables and drivers, I found them on Amazon and am considering buying one, if my Dtech cable/driver doesn't work.  The Sabrent cables all appear to have male serial DB9 connectors, so connection to the TS450 would require a gender changer, because the radio's CAT connector is also male. Presumably, that's what  you did by providing a gender changer for your serial connector.

73. Dave. W9LD
425-563-3642 (c)