Re: AC Log 6.9 Now On the Website!

Scott Davis

Hi Craig,

Thanks for the good report.  Yes, that way a typo in the release.  Thanks for the catch!

From: Craig <crvalosin@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Fri, Apr 2, 2021 5:54 am
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] AC Log 6.9 Now On the Website!

Hi All,

Scott,  Great job with AC log as usual.  The bulk Edit Feature will obviously answer my question i asked about 1 hr ago about LoTW not liking the different operator name.

I did however struggle to find the Bulk Edit under Settings tag as mentioned in release notes.  I then checked under the Edit tab and found it there. (seems like a more appropriate place for it anyway)
So not sure if you had a typo when you said it was under the settings tab and meant Edit tab, or it actually belongs under Settings Tab.

In any case, if anyone is looking for the Bulk Edit,  at this point check under the Edit Tab.

Thanks again Scott and Happy Easter to you and everyone on the receiving end of this email.

Craig
VK2KDP/KK2V