Re: AC Log 6.9 Now On the Website!

Greg Tomerlin - K4KO

I'm running v6.9 and love the new feature allowing users to save custom configurations of Fields Displayed etc., but I cannot get it to work. When I click Settings>Edit Fields Displayed I see three options:

Load a Saved Configuration
Customize Your Configuration
Reset To Original Settings

I can customize my configuration but find no way to Save it or my current configuration. I can move and remove fields, but see no checkbox to check or any way to Save the configuration. Nor do I find any files with the suffix .efi in the Directory C:\Users\Greg\Documents\Affirmatech\N3FJP Software\ACLog

What am I overlooking?

Thanks,

Greg