Re: AC Log 6.9 Now On the Website!

K7GA

6.9 loaded and active. No glitches so far!
Geoff K7GA

Sent from Geoff’s iPhone X

On Mar 30, 2021, at 13:43, Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis@...> wrote:

Hi All,

It will be a day or two before I complete the announcement write up and change the web site to initiate the automatic upgrade prompt, but AC Log 6.9 is now on the web site!

Very briefly, the AC Log 6.9 enhancements include:

- Load and save customized text entry location configuration files.

- Font scaling based on manual form height changes of main form and several support forms.

- Frequency Privileges form enhanced to show current frequency and DX spots.

- Winkeyer settings now saved along with your other CW settings when you click the Save Settings button.

- Winkeyer: Use _ to merge characters and | to add a small amount of space between characters.

- RI: commands in F1 now can be programmed with loop delay.

- A basic, bulk edit option is now included in AC Log (under the Settings menu).

- You can now toggle most rigs from transmit to receive with Ctrl + Shift + A.

Necessitated mostly by all the font scaling possibilities, I really, really appreciate all the extra beta testing that went into this release.  Thank you so much for all your help!

If you have the chance to go ahead and install AC Log 6.9 now and give it one more good look before I send out the announcement on the main e-mail Announcements list, I would really appreciate it!

You will find AC Log 6.9 here (it should not be necessary to uninstall your previous version):

http://www.n3fjp.com/aclog.html

Thanks again!