Re: ACLOG and Yaesu FT450 radio

James Goff

I had a similar issue. You will need a serial-to-USB cable and driver, usually sold as a package. Without the driver, there is no true connection. I purchased Sabrent  SBT-USC6k software and cable and resolved the issue.

73, W1JHG
-Jim

On Mon, Mar 29, 2021 at 12:50 PM David Cornell <davidcornell123@...> wrote:
I have followed guidance for Rig setup of Yaesu FT450 radio on ACLOG Rig
Interface page.
I use a DTECH USB to DB9 serial cable to connect to a computer USB port
(because my Dell AIO
computer has USB ports only, no DB9 serial port.) Attempts fail when
ACLOG polls the radio (via
port COM4) for frequency and mode. Respond if you have positive result
for interfacing Yaesu radio
to ACLOG software via USB to DB9 (RS232) cable. Thank you, David Cornell
W9LD