From: Nigel Lemaire <nlemaire@q.com>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Fri, Mar 19, 2021 4:05 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] TIME ON Field

When I click on a DX spotted station, my K3 is set to that station's frequency.  At that time the TIME ON field is populated.
Since calling DX stations sometimes takes a while to actually make the contact, I have a couple of questions -

When I click LOG CONTACT  is the TIME ON recomputed to the time that I logged that contact or does it retain the initial value?
If the latter, is there a way to force the TIME ON to be recomputed?

Thanks
Nigel
Wa6MSE