Sent: Friday, March 19, 2021 15:55
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Search question

Thanks for the replies.  I wasn't aware of the rig interface needed to be turned off with, or that it is done with Ctrl-Shift-R.

After pressing Ctrl-Shift-R I get a message indicating 'Rig Interface Band and Mode Tracking Disabled' but a band search still doesn't seem to be working properly.  On some band searches I get a few (not all) my contacts on the requested band, and other bands a search produces nothing.  I still must be missing something.

Butch
KF4HR