From: Larry Stowell K1ZW <wa2fif@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <n3fjpsoftwareusers@groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Mar 19, 2021 7:51 am
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Previous contacts

Thank you Kimberly
All is well now. I was having a hard time when the update change first
used. I kept getting errors and had to revert to the old way. I blame
windows.
You and Scott and family stay safe

73 Larry K1ZW
On Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 08:49:32 PM EDT, Scott Davis via groups.io <snkdavis@...> wrote:

Hi Larry,

Thanks for your e-mail. From the menu options select Settings > List Matches... and make sure call is checked.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ