Re: Previous contacts

Scott Davis

Hi Larry,

Thanks for the follow up and glad everything is working now.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <n3fjpsoftwareusers@groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Mar 19, 2021 7:51 am
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Previous contacts

Thank you Kimberly
All is well now. I was having a hard time when the update change first
used. I kept getting errors and had to revert to the old way. I blame 
windows. 
You and Scott and family stay safe

73 Larry K1ZW
On Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 08:49:32 PM EDT, Scott Davis via groups.io <snkdavis@...> wrote:

Hi Larry,

Thanks for your e-mail. From the menu options select Settings > List Matches... and make sure call is checked.

Be well and enjoy!

73, Kimberly, KA3SEQ

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Tue, Mar 16, 2021 1:27 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Previous contacts

Hello
About the time that we didn't have to uninstall and reinstall I noticed that my previous contacts with a call
stopped showing up. eg: I have worked S57DX many times, and before all those contacts all showed up. 
This allowed (me/you) to see the last time we worked (DX station). Now it doesn't what am I missing a seting or
something else??

73 Larry K1ZW  

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.