Re: K1USN SST

nb7o

I use Scott's CWT logger for the SST.  The scoring is a bit different.  But it is easy to work around.  You only get to count a state or dx as one multiplier.   So if you work two stations here in Oregon you only get to count one as a multiplier.  But since no one checks the logs and specific entries are sent in it really does not matter if your "score" is off a bit.  I think for this event the number of stations worked is more significant than the score.  go ahead and use the CWT.  Maybe someday Scott will be able to add a check box that tells the logger if you are in the CWT or the SST.  the logger will give you a score based upon the box checked.

seven three de Kevin/NB7O