From: Russ Johnson <radiok3pi@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Thu, Mar 18, 2021 6:22 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Curiosity question

Hi,

First off, love the software.  Bought the suite for contesting and never thought I would have an interest or need for everyday logging.  ACL was just a throw-in.....so I thought.   What a great program.  It’s hard to imagine being without it.
This isn’t a complaint just a curiosity question.   In the Comments box, it will not accept these symbols   ‘ or “
from my keyboard.  Is there a reason for that?   No big deal.  Just wondering.
73 and thanks for a great product !

Russ K3Pi