From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Don N4KC
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2021 4:42 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] JTalert and AClog

For what it is worth, I back up ACLog to Dropbox automatically all the time with no issues. I also doubt it is the cause of the original poster's problem. As someone else mentioned, the person may not have activated the API in ACLog to automatically log from WSJT-X when he or she switched computers.

73,

Don N4KC

www.n4kc.com

www.donkeith.com