From: Larry Stowell K1ZW <wa2fif@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Tue, Mar 16, 2021 1:27 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Previous contacts

Hello
About the time that we didn't have to uninstall and reinstall I noticed that my previous contacts with a call
stopped showing up. eg: I have worked S57DX many times, and before all those contacts all showed up.
This allowed (me/you) to see the last time we worked (DX station). Now it doesn't what am I missing a seting or
something else??

73 Larry K1ZW