Re: Pota logging

Michael WA7SKG

POTA awards are strictly within the POTA program. There is no involvement or checking eQSL, LoTW, QRZ or anyplace else. POTA activators submit their logs to their POTA Area Coordinator and they are uploaded to the POTA database. ALL Awards are based on the POTA database and nothing else.

If you are expecting an award and you are not seeing it in your POTA stats, please contact your coordinator if you are an activator. If you are a hunter, check with help@parksontheair.com.

Michael WA7SKG
POTA 7th Area Coordinator

Dave Tucker Nu4N wrote on 3/12/21 11:47 AM:

The problem I run into that when u go to awards for POTA most guys dont e-qsl or LOTW. There for it doesnt show up in the awards page. I have over 1200 qso's and had about 10 showed up as confirmed.
--
NU4N Dave 73
_._,_._,_