From: Rick Hall <k5gzr@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Thu, Mar 11, 2021 2:39 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Please Test AC Log 6.8.6 Beta - Saving Users Customized Entry Fields!

Scott...
I know you responded to this, but it is definitely confusing.
Hover over 'Edit Fields Displayed, Position and Tab Order...'  and you get only one option:  a box with 'load configuration'.
It is not obvious that what is needed is a click on the 'Edit Fields...' text, and not on the 'load configuration' text.
Rick